FFITT Health (“us”, we”, or “our”) operates www.ffitthealth.global (the “site”). This page informs you of our policies (“Policy”) regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site.
FFITT Health is dedicated to protecting your data privacy and safety. We want to be completely transparent about how we use it — this policy explains what data we collect about you, why and how we use it, as well as how we share and manage your information. It also provides your choices and rights regarding this data, so please read it carefully to be fully informed.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Some of the services we provide require that we disclose your personal information to third parties, such as to companies that help us to provide our services. If you are not willing to provide your personal information and have it disclosed to third parties in accordance with this Policy, you will not be able to use our services.
Personal Information Engagement and Management
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience with our services. You provide some of this information directly, such as when you create an account, make a purchase, or contact us for support. We get some of your information, such as your IP address, by recording how you interact with our Site.
We may receive and collect certain personal information automatically, as outlined elsewhere in this Policy, and including analytics regarding our Site, information your Internet browser automatically sends when you visit our Site, and information collected by cookies and web beacons. We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you.
Information Provided by You
We ask for and may collect personal information about you such as your name, address, e-mail address, birth date and telephone number. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
The most common of these circumstances where you would provide personal information include the following:
- Creating an account: In order to use certain features of our Site, you may be required to create a password-protected user account directly through our platform or through a third party affiliate and provide us with personal information. Similarly, when you enroll in a membership program or other promotion, you may be asked to submit personal information as part of your member profile. We will store and use this information to administer the programs and services in which you choose to participate, and the products you choose to purchase and as permitted by this Policy.
- Using Our Site: Our Site and third party affiliates platforms may provide you with the ability to enter (either directly, or by authorizing us to access the information from a third party such as a social networking site or application) certain information you may submit to us to help us provide or tailor our services to you.
- Contacting Us: When you contact us – for example, to request information or make an appointment – we may ask you to provide, or confirm, personal information so that we can better serve you.
- Interacting with social networking sites: Our Site may provide you with the ability to enter (directly, or by authorizing us to download the information from a third party such as a social networking site or application) personal information such as contacts or lists of friends. These or related applications may also allow you to provide information directly to social networking sites including information about your purchases, physical location, or comments. If you sign up to receive promotional communications or notifications from us, we may ask you to provide personal information so that we can provide these to you.
Information that We Collect From You On Our Site
We also may use various technologies to collect information from your computer or device and about your activities on our Sites.
- Information collected automatically. We may automatically collect information from you when you visit our Site. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, referring or exit website address, internet service provider, date/time stamp, operating system, locale and language preferences, and system configuration information.
- Cookies. When you visit our Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies.
- Other technologies. We may use common Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Site. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our Sites visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
Business Purpose for Collection of Personal Information
Our business purpose for collecting the Personal Information described in the prior section is to ensure the optimal functioning of the Site, to facilitate our performance of services for our users, and to contact users concerning our services.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for a variety of purposes. The legal basis for our Processing of personal information will depend on the specific context in which we collect it. We will retain personal information for as long as it is needed.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be relevant to you (if you prefer that we not contact you in this manner please follow the Opt-Out instructions elsewhere in this Policy);
- Develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and/or
- For legal compliance purposes
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
Sharing of Personal Information
We share your personal information as necessary to provide the services you request, including sharing information with third party service providers; when required by law; to protect rights and safety, and with your consent. We do not sell your personal information.
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized services providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Sites’ functionality, and supporting contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Site. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use information for any other purposes.
- Other situations: We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements or policies:
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sales of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy; or
- When you provide us with your consent to share your information with third parties
Aggregated and Non-personal Information
We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the circumstances set forth in this Policy. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Sites and on websites and apps of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Sites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Your Privacy Rights
How You Can Access Your Information
If you have a Member account with us, through our Site or a third-party site that we may collaborate with to manage memberships, you have the ability to review and update certain personal information associated with your account online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Site because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a survey; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our Sites.
At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by modifying your email preferences by selecting the “Opt-Out” or “Unsubscribe” (or similar worded language) link found in the footer of the communication platform.
You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to thirty (30) days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, you may continue to receive emails and notifications relating to order confirmations, back order notifications, membership information, and/or other business-related communications.
Children’s Personal Information
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in the United States requires that online services providers obtain parental consent before they knowingly collect personal identifiable information online from children who are under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13; if you are a child under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards (including by taking physical, electronic and procedural measures) to protect the personal information provided to us.
While we are focused on the security of your personal information and follow strict standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information, you must remember that the Internet is a global communications vehicle open to threats, viruses and intrusions from others and so we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that we will be able to protect your personal information at all times and in all circumstances.
Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
We will not use or share your information if state law prohibits it. Some states have laws that are stricter than the federal privacy regulations. If a state law applies to us and is stricter or places limits on the ways we can use or share your health information, we will follow the state law.